- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- VineLines Dispatch: Growing support for WSU wine research
- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- This event has passed.
Thursdays: Downtown Summer Nights at AntoLin Cellars
August 15 @ 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 3:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until August 22, 2019
Experience Downtown Summer Nights at AntoLin Cellars.
Live Music Concert Series right at their doorstep on historic Front Street in downtown Yakima every Thursday night starting at 5:30 PM on June 13th through Aug. 22, 2019 (excluding July 4th).
The AntoLin Cellars Tasting Room is open on Thursdays from 3-8.
For full lineup visit https://downtownsummernights.com/
Savor award-winning wines in their comfortable, casual and contemporary Tasting Room.
Tasty Art, Wine, Food and Music – the action is at 14 N. Front St.