- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
Tinte Cellars Open July 4th
July 4, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Tinte Cellars is open 4th of July Wine Tasting – We’re Open at the Winery!
Celebrate Independence Day with Tinte Cellars on Saturday, July 4th with a reservation-based wine tasting at our Woodinville Warehouse District Winery location from 12-5pm. To reserve your tastings (same day often available at our Winery location), please email (email@example.com) to schedule a time with us or give us a call between 12-4pm daily at 425.659.9463.
Curbside pickup and Home Delivery is still available at our Hollywood Hill tasting room (Daily, 12-4pm). Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for supporting Tinte Cellars: Great wine for the greater good.