- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Tinte Tunes with Zach Lombardo
July 10 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Join us at Tinte Cellars in Woodinville for Tinte Tunes Fridays from 6-8:30pm Limited, physically distant seating, wonderful acoustic music (no live singing in Phase 2), and delicious wine. Make reservations by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Support local, and bring in some take-out to enjoy during the music. Hope to see you then!
Tinte Tunes at the Winery – Fridays at 6pm (June-August)
Tinte Cellars is pleased to present our second annual Tinte Tunes summer music series! The live, in person Tinte Tunes, is reservation-only with physically distant seating. Currently our musicians will only be allowed to play string instruments (no singing), but we want to support local artists and provide some live music, regardless. (This may change in Phase 2 and beyond).
We hope you’ll join us each Friday at 6:00pm for our summer music series from June through August. Enjoy Tinte Cellars wine, and help us support incredible local musicians. There is only one seating for each Tinte Tunes at $25 per person, which includes one glass of wine (one additional comp wine club glass of wine for club members). Reservations can be made by emailing us at email@example.com
Visit our website and Facebook event page for the latest information.
TINTE TUNES 2020 CALENDAR
July 10: Zach Lombardo
July 17: Gina Belliveau
July 24: Brian James
July 31: Ian Skavdahl
August 7: Champagne Sunday
August 14: Jonah Sol
August 21: Ian Skavdahl
August 28: Kellie Rose
Location: Tinte Cellars Woodinville Winery – Warehouse District location – 19495 144th Ave. NE, # A-110, Woodinville, WA 98072
Reservations: Email firstname.lastname@example.org