- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- VineLines Dispatch: Growing support for WSU wine research
- This event has passed.
Toast To the Tunes and Car Show at Oak Knoll Winery
June 27 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm$5
Oak Knoll Winery in the Willamette Valley presents its Toast to the Tunes 2019 Concert Series, starting June 27 with The Becker Heads, which includes a cruise-in car show.
Have a classic car? Come be part of the show. Food from Sugars Barbecue includes Beef Brisket, Potato Salad, Country Bean Salad for $13. Sides subject to change
Gates open at 5 p.m. Show runs 6-9 p.m.
Cost: $5 for 21 and Up.
Grab your lawn chair and a few friends and head out to the concert. Low back chairs are recommended.
Remember, there is NO outside beverages of any kind allowed.