- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
Toast To the Tunes and Car Show at Oak Knoll Winery
June 27 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm$5
Oak Knoll Winery in the Willamette Valley presents its Toast to the Tunes 2019 Concert Series, starting June 27 with The Becker Heads, which includes a cruise-in car show.
Have a classic car? Come be part of the show. Food from Sugars Barbecue includes Beef Brisket, Potato Salad, Country Bean Salad for $13. Sides subject to change
Gates open at 5 p.m. Show runs 6-9 p.m.
Cost: $5 for 21 and Up.
Grab your lawn chair and a few friends and head out to the concert. Low back chairs are recommended.
Remember, there is NO outside beverages of any kind allowed.