- None in the top 10, but nine from Northwest get inside Wine Spectator’s top 60
- Bob Bertheau joins German icon Loosen at J. Christopher Wines
- Abeja Chardonnay edges DeLille’s Harrison Hill at Great Northwest Invitational
- Election Day arrives for office-seeking Airfield Estates Winery owner
- Bledsoe, McDaniels buy Hope Well Vineyard in Oregon’s Eola-Amity Hills
- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
- This event has passed.
Trivia Wine Wednesday
November 3 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Wine Wednesdays take a twist in the fall!
We are switching it up from music to trivia!
From 6-8 pm every Wednesday, we will host a fun mid-week evening of trivia.
Michelle from The Wandering Vine will offer food that must be pre-ordered with a link that will be sent to you the week of your reservation.
Reservations are required for this event, we charge a $10 fee which will be applied towards your wine or beer purchase.
-Trivia night is 21, and over, please leave the children at home (including fur babies)
-Outside food is allowed