- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Twilight Jazz & Cellar Sips at REX HILL Gardens
July 25, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$25
Twilight Jazz & Cellar Sips allows guest to groove to live jazz in the REX HILL Gardens featuring the Randy Porter Trio.
Enjoy a complimentary welcome taste of a limited library wine to start the evening. Wines by the glass and bottle will be offered alongside an a la carte menu of tasty treats from Ned Ludd to create the perfect twilight picnic. Please, no outside food. Reservations are required, and you can purchase your tickets here. As always, club members get their first glass of current release wine on the house!
$25 General Admission | $20 Club Members
Saturday, July 25 5 PM – 8 PM