- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Twilight Jazz & Cellar Sips at REX HILL Gardens
July 25 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$25
Twilight Jazz & Cellar Sips allows guest to groove to live jazz in the REX HILL Gardens featuring the Randy Porter Trio.
Enjoy a complimentary welcome taste of a limited library wine to start the evening. Wines by the glass and bottle will be offered alongside an a la carte menu of tasty treats from Ned Ludd to create the perfect twilight picnic. Please, no outside food. Reservations are required, and you can purchase your tickets here. As always, club members get their first glass of current release wine on the house!
$25 General Admission | $20 Club Members
Saturday, July 25 5 PM – 8 PM