- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
May 14 @ 11:00 am - May 15 @ 5:00 pm
Do you want the Truth?
Well, we can’t talk to you about beings from outer space or the lights in the sky, but we can talk to you about good wine! Take a break from the crowds and visit Yamhill Valley Vineyards – just minutes away from downtown 3rd street but you will feel as though you are worlds away.
*Mystery Wine Sale*
Take a leap of faith into the unknown with our mystery wine sale:
Case (12 bottles) – $180
Half case (6 bottles) – $95