- Betz Family Winery will not release wines from smoky 2020 vintage
- Matías Kúsulas replaces Aryn Morell as Gård Vintners winemaker
- Boise-area Telaya Wine Co., uses Idaho Syrah to top Cascadia International
- Sagemoor enters Walla Walla Valley grape market with Southwind Vineyard purchase
- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- This event has passed.
Ultimate Wine & Food Experience
April 17 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
We are pleased to offer Gloria’s Ultimate Wine & Food Experience…Reustle wines are perfectly paired with Gloria’s recipes for a tasty meal. Enjoy a luncheon-sized plate with a wine and food pairing unique to each week this month. This week’s feature is Cornish Hens paired with Pinot Noir Reserve, Grenache and Gruner Veltliner – Green Lizard. $40 per person ($35 for Wine Club Members). RSVP is required. This week’s menu includes: Roasted Cornish Hens, Creamy Cheese Polenta, Seasonal Vegetable and Dessert.