- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Umpqua Valley Barrel Tour
May 2, 2020$52
ROSEBURG, Ore. – The Umpqua Valley Barrel Tour, which encompasses three regions, is Saturday, May 2 in Southern Oregon.
Celebrate spring renewal with a refreshing wine tour in the Umpqua Valley. Let us do the driving while you sit back with friends and tour the wineries by bus, sampling wines beautifully paired with food.
Learn about the wineries and the winemaking process from our skilled winemakers and tasting room staff. Enjoy the budding vines, trees and flowers as you ride through the green rolling hills in the 100 Valleys of the Umpqua.
Tickets are $50 each, plus a $2 PayPal processing fee. Purchase with your credit card or your PayPal account.
If plans allow, resume your Umpqua immersion on Sunday, May 3 by visiting any of the wineries for continued Barrel Tour discounts.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The tour is broken down into four sections:
North Tour buses depart from the Sutherlin parking lot behind Dairy Queen at 9 a.m. (Subject to change.)
Umpqua Tour buses depart from Umpqua Community College‘s west end parking lot near the Wine Institute at 9 a.m. (Subject to change.)
Central Tour buses depart from the Roseburg Downtown Parking garage at 9 a.m. (Subject to change.)
South Tour buses depart from the Roseburg High School parking lot at 9 a.m. (Subject to change.)