- Tinte Cellars adds second Red Mountain vineyard
- Pinot Gris by Iris Vineyards tops McMinnville Wine Classic judging
- Maryhill Winery climbs atop Platinum Awards all-time leaderboard
- Sniff, Sip, Swirl: Let’s Talk About Northwest Wines grows its following
- The Wine Knows: A new start for Great Northwest Wine
- Tasting Room Perspective: A wine club you don’t want to join
- A Vine Start: 23 years later, here’s another Volume 1, Issue No. 1
- Napa winemaker produces Platinum’s top wine at Chris Daniel Winery
- Pinot Noir catches on in Oregon as white wine
- Red Mountain-focused Liberty Lake Wine Cellars bats 7-for-7 at Platinum Awards
- This event has passed.
Upper Rogue Wine Trail – Virtual Tasting
November 4, 2021 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm$150
Join us for the Upper Rogue Wine Trail’s Virtual Wine Tasting Event! Enjoy four bottles of premier wines hand-picked by proprietors of Kriselle Cellars, Del Rio Vineyards, Cliff Creek Cellars, and Bayer Family Estate.
Taste some of the best and most exclusive wines in the Rogue Valley from the comfort of your home! Included in the package includes a bottle of 2015 Tempranillo from Kriselle Cellars, 2016 NI Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon from Cliff Creek Cellars, 2015 Pinot Noir from Del Rio Vineyards, and a 2015 Barrel-Select Dolcetto from Bayer Family Estate.
Join our winemakers and proprietors for a special virtual tasting via Zoom at 5:30pm. Sip, savor, and enjoy four amazing exclusive wines and discover the best of the Rogue Valley wine scene.