- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
USA Trade Tasting
May 27, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 11:00 am, repeating until May 27, 2020
USA Trade Tasting (USATT) is the largest industry meeting place for professionals of viticulture, production, and trade. Each year, this wine and spirits industry trade show records 100+ exhibitors and 2000+ buyers attending, connecting, learning and growing their business.
Wine, Beer and Spirits suppliers who are looking to grow their distribution in the USA, USATT is the perfect event for you to connect with buyers of the USA.
Ultimately, becoming an exhibitor at USATT is about becoming part of the conversation surrounding the future direction of the U.S. wine, beer, and spirits industry. It is being able to have access to a platform to introduce your brands to thousands of interested buyers. Having a spot on the trading floor and hosting demos throughout the two-day event is the key to building relationships among all tiers of the trade. It’s the key to building word-of-mouth buzz with sommeliers and mixologists, and it’s vital to shaping the brand story you will be using to market your products to buyers.
Who Should Exhibit at USA Trade Tasting?
International & Domestic Wineries, Breweries, Distilleries looking to meet with Importers, Distributors, and Trade Buyers. If you are an importer and looking to meet other US distributors & retailers, you also qualify to exhibit.
Exhibitor Table Cost: $2800-$3400
WHO ARE THE VISITORS / BUYERS?
Wine, Beer and Spirits Importers, Distributors, Retailers, Chains, Sommeliers, Bartenders and Press of USA.
Visitor Passes are FREE
WHEN AND WHERE?
May 26-27, 2020 – Metropolitan Pavilion, New York City.
If you have any questions or want to exhibit at USATT in 2020, please contact us on email@example.com