- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Virtual BC Wine Experts with Co-op Wine Spirits Beer
October 28, 2020
Vines continue to grow, grapes continue to ripen and BC winemakers continue to produce fresh and vibrant wines. Taste along as you learn from the winemakers and viticulturalists who crafted the wine in their natural habitat during Harvest. Each video will include a pre-recorded video in the field as well as a Q&A session.