- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Virtual BC Wine Experts with Co-op Wine Spirits Beer
Vines continue to grow, grapes continue to ripen and BC winemakers continue to produce fresh and vibrant wines. Taste along as you learn from the winemakers and viticulturalists who crafted the wine in their natural habitat during Harvest. Each video will include a pre-recorded video in the field as well as a Q&A session.