- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
Virtual Happy Hour w/ YVV
May 7, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 4:30 pmFree
Tune in to our weekly live Happy Hour on Instagram (@yamhillvalleyvineyards)! We’ll be opening a wine (or two!) and chatting about some of our favorite wine topics (soil, climate change, varietals, etc.). Join us live and jump in on the conversation, ask a question, and tag your friends to bring along! Wines can be purchased online in advance and are available for curbside pick up or ground shipping. Or, pick up a similar wine or vintage from your local purveyor and taste along with us.
This week, get to know the second generation at YVV: Greg & Jenny Burger