- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
Virtual Sip at Sunset
February 26 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
Join us Friday, February 26th from 6-7pm, for our Virtual Sip at Sunset hosted by winemaker Dave Petterson and another friendly face from our tasting room. Pop open a bottle of the 2018 Dundee Hills Pinot Noir Block G – Pommard Clone and gather your household for an hour of fun, interesting conversation about All Things Vines.
No purchase necessary to attend, however if you would like to taste the featured wine with us during the virtual event and don’t have a bottle on hand, call us or visit the Domaine de Broglie tasting room to receive a special offer. If you need your wine shipped, contact us at least 7 days prior to the event date to ensure your wine arrives on time.
For attendees, the featured wine will be 15% off (non-members) and 30% off (members). Attendees will also receive special offers on wine following the event.
To attend this virtual event, please call the Domaine de Broglie tasting room at (503) 376-1600 or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org