- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Virtual Vinstitute #11 – Oliver Osoyoos Bordeaux-Style Blend Tasting
September 29 @ 7:00 pm - 8:15 pmFree
Join wine educator Moss Scheurkogel of the Vinstitute Wine School as he teaches his way through the wineries of Oliver Osoyoos Wine Country in this live tasting and education series. Hosted live every second Tuesday on the Oliver Osoyoos Wine Country Facebook page (all live videos also posted to the Facebook page to be watched at your leisure after the fact.)
To learn which wines will be tasted for this specific session, check out Oliver Osoyoos Wine Country’s social media.