- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- This event has passed.
Walla Walla Valley Holiday Barrel Tasting Weekend
December 7, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 10:00 am, repeating until December 8, 2019
Amidst the festive atmosphere of the season, Walla Walla Valley winemakers and cellar staff provide samples of future releases straight from the wine barrel on the Holiday Barrel Tasting Weekend of Dec. 6-8.
Come join us as we launch into the holiday season with food, wine, art, music and much more. Keep the festivities going by taking home some of the Walla Walla Valley’s celebrated wines to share with your loved ones over the holiday season.
No registration necessary, but hotels fill-up fast for this annual wine weekend so reserve your stay today!