- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
- VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- This event has passed.
Walla Walla Valley Holiday Barrel Tasting Weekend
December 8, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 10:00 am, repeating until December 8, 2019
Amidst the festive atmosphere of the season, Walla Walla Valley winemakers and cellar staff provide samples of future releases straight from the wine barrel on the Holiday Barrel Tasting Weekend of Dec. 6-8.
Come join us as we launch into the holiday season with food, wine, art, music and much more. Keep the festivities going by taking home some of the Walla Walla Valley’s celebrated wines to share with your loved ones over the holiday season.
No registration necessary, but hotels fill-up fast for this annual wine weekend so reserve your stay today!