- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- VineLines Dispatch: Growing support for WSU wine research
- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- This event has passed.
Washington State AVA wine tasting Series 14 at World Trade Center Seattle
May 15, 2017 @ 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm$20 – $30
Join us for an evening of fabulous wines, light appetizers and raffle prizes as the Washington State AVA Wine Tasting Series welcomes wines from Horse Heaven Hills.
More than 30 vineyards make up the 12,000 plus acres of grapes grown in the fertile soils of the Horse Heaven Hills AVA. Sun-drenched year-round and protected by a constant breeze off the Columbia River, HHH produces consistent high-quality wines.
Taste more than 30 wines from participating wineries and vineyards, including: Destiny Ridge Vineyards and Alexandria Nicole Cellars, Canoe Ridge Vineyards and Canoe Ridge Winery, Zephyr Ridge Vineyard and Thurston Wolfe Winery, and Double Canyon Vineyard and Double Canyon Winery.
4:30 p.m.: Wine tasting
5:15 p.m. to 5:45 p.m.: Overview of region
5:45 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.: Wine tasting
Guestroom needs? A special preferred rate for guest rooms has been extended for attendees at the Seattle Marriott Waterfront. Please contact executive assistant Jenny Eggert at (206) 256-1018 or email@example.com, to make your reservations and state you are attending the WTCSE wine tasting.
Brought to you by Berntson Porter, Washington Wine and Horse Heaven Hills Wine Growers.