- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- This event has passed.
Washington State AVA wine tasting Series 14 at World Trade Center Seattle
May 15, 2017 @ 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm$20 – $30
Join us for an evening of fabulous wines, light appetizers and raffle prizes as the Washington State AVA Wine Tasting Series welcomes wines from Horse Heaven Hills.
More than 30 vineyards make up the 12,000 plus acres of grapes grown in the fertile soils of the Horse Heaven Hills AVA. Sun-drenched year-round and protected by a constant breeze off the Columbia River, HHH produces consistent high-quality wines.
Taste more than 30 wines from participating wineries and vineyards, including: Destiny Ridge Vineyards and Alexandria Nicole Cellars, Canoe Ridge Vineyards and Canoe Ridge Winery, Zephyr Ridge Vineyard and Thurston Wolfe Winery, and Double Canyon Vineyard and Double Canyon Winery.
4:30 p.m.: Wine tasting
5:15 p.m. to 5:45 p.m.: Overview of region
5:45 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.: Wine tasting
Guestroom needs? A special preferred rate for guest rooms has been extended for attendees at the Seattle Marriott Waterfront. Please contact executive assistant Jenny Eggert at (206) 256-1018 or email@example.com, to make your reservations and state you are attending the WTCSE wine tasting.
Brought to you by Berntson Porter, Washington Wine and Horse Heaven Hills Wine Growers.