- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
Washington Winegrowers Association Convention and Trade Show
March 2, 2020 - March 5, 2020
Join the winegrape industry from around the Pacific Northwest and the nation at the annual Washington Winegrowers Association Convention and Trade Show on March 2-5 at the Three Rivers Convention Center in Kennewick, Wash., to learn more about and leverage the opportunities that abound for Washington wine.
You won’t want to miss the industry event of the year featuring our keynote speaker, Lulie Halstead, CEO of Wine Intelligence along with…
• Industry trade show showcasing nearly 200 booths
• Session topics including grower-winemaker communications, natural winemaking and Biodynamics, vineyard renovation, alternative packaging, avoiding mechanization mistakes, and more
• Grand tasting of sparkling wine
• A focus on the State of the Industry, including current market trends, consolidation and consumer research trends on sustainability
• Toasts to our Grower of the Year, Grand Vin and Industry Service award winners.