- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla raises $15,049 for suicide prevention
- USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
- Williamson Vineyards young Albariño rises to top of 2020 Idaho Wine Competition
- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- This event has passed.
Washington Winegrowers Association Convention and Trade Show
March 2 - March 5
Join the winegrape industry from around the Pacific Northwest and the nation at the annual Washington Winegrowers Association Convention and Trade Show on March 2-5 at the Three Rivers Convention Center in Kennewick, Wash., to learn more about and leverage the opportunities that abound for Washington wine.
You won’t want to miss the industry event of the year featuring our keynote speaker, Lulie Halstead, CEO of Wine Intelligence along with…
• Industry trade show showcasing nearly 200 booths
• Session topics including grower-winemaker communications, natural winemaking and Biodynamics, vineyard renovation, alternative packaging, avoiding mechanization mistakes, and more
• Grand tasting of sparkling wine
• A focus on the State of the Industry, including current market trends, consolidation and consumer research trends on sustainability
• Toasts to our Grower of the Year, Grand Vin and Industry Service award winners.