- Pinot Gris by Iris Vineyards tops McMinnville Wine Classic judging
- Maryhill Winery climbs atop Platinum Awards all-time leaderboard
- Sniff, Sip, Swirl: Let’s Talk About Northwest Wines grows its following
- The Wine Knows: A new start for Great Northwest Wine
- Tasting Room Perspective: A wine club you don’t want to join
- A Vine Start: 23 years later, here’s another Volume 1, Issue No. 1
- Napa winemaker produces Platinum’s top wine at Chris Daniel Winery
- Pinot Noir catches on in Oregon as white wine
- Red Mountain-focused Liberty Lake Wine Cellars bats 7-for-7 at Platinum Awards
- None in the top 10, but nine from Northwest get inside Wine Spectator’s top 60
- This event has passed.
Weekend Wine Lunch
November 28, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm$100 – $125
Join us for an exceptional culinary experience, created by our winery chef, David Sapp. Savor a seasonal three course lunch highlighted by local ingredients that has been thoughtfully paired with REX HILL wines by our team of Sommeliers. Available on Saturdays and Sundays through the winter with a monthly rotating menu.
$125 per person, $100 for Club Members.
Reservations required. Reservations close at 5 PM Friday.
*Proof of Vaccination with ID is Vaccination cards are required
Most Saturdays & Sundays. Excludes 11/20, 11/27, 11/28, 12/25