- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Sunday School Wine presents What the F*** is Orange Wine?
November 1 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm$30
What the f*** is orange wine? Here’s a hint: It’s not made from oranges.
Ancient, controversial, quirky, and utterly delicious, orange wine is the hip new kid on the vino block. It’s a favorite of sommeliers and winemakers who have been rediscovering its bewitching charms. A rule-breaking, genre-mashing, mysterious heart throb.
In this class we’ll look at the long and venerable history of orange wine (also known as amber wine), learn what it is, and talk through the different styles of orange from countries and regions as varied as Georgia, Italy and, of course, Oregon.