- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Sunday School Wine presents What the F*** is Orange Wine?
November 1, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm$30
What the f*** is orange wine? Here’s a hint: It’s not made from oranges.
Ancient, controversial, quirky, and utterly delicious, orange wine is the hip new kid on the vino block. It’s a favorite of sommeliers and winemakers who have been rediscovering its bewitching charms. A rule-breaking, genre-mashing, mysterious heart throb.
In this class we’ll look at the long and venerable history of orange wine (also known as amber wine), learn what it is, and talk through the different styles of orange from countries and regions as varied as Georgia, Italy and, of course, Oregon.