- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- This event has passed.
Whidbey Island Vintners Savor Spring Food, Wine and Spirits Tour
May 19 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 11:00am, repeating until May 20, 2018
Whidbey Island wineries invite you to their annual Savor Spring Food, Wine and Spirits Tour on May 19-20 in the towns of Langley and Greenbank.
The self-guided weekend tour of Comforts on Whidbey, Spoiled Dog Winery, Whidbey Island Distillery, Blooms Winery and Holmes Harbor Cellars gives visitors the opportunity to sample pairings of local wines and great food, including chocolate.