- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- This event has passed.
Wind Rose Cellars presents Dawn Martin
November 8, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Award-winning Wind Rose Cellars in Sequim, Wash., presents pianist/vocalist Dawn Martin, who will perform a variety of classic favorites on Saturday, Nov. 2.
Dawn has played in a variety of bands throughout the Olympic Peninsula. As a soloist she plays a variety of classic singer / songwriter favorites from Carole King, Van Morrison, Billy Joel, Stevie Wonder, Etta James, Marvin Gaye, Bill Withers, Patsy Kline etc.