- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- This event has passed.
Wind Rose Cellars presents La. Mer with Julianne Wurden
March 30 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Award-winning Wind Rose Cellars in the Olympic Peninsula town of Sequim presents La. Mer with Kitsap County singer-songwriter Julianne Wurden on Saturday, Mach 30.
For her, music is a universal language, a statement that led to her La. Mer performance.
She has found to be true with her passion for music and traveling. Music has the ability to bring people together and help them forget, for a little while, all that is going on in the world. La. Mer’s indie folk sound of soothing songs and imaginative lyrics transport listeners into the stories that the songs create. Her hope is to pull people away from their daily worries and shed light on the connections we have with one another.