- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Wind Rose Cellars presents the Tony Flaggs Band
February 7 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Wind Rose Cellars presents the Tony Flaggs Band in a Olympic Peninsula performance on Friday, Feb. 7 that offers some of the best in Americana.
Ed Schmid (mandolin, vocals) Gary Korb (guitar, vocals) Ken Emerson (bass) and Ed Shisslak (percussion) form the Tony Flaggs Band, which features music from The Band, Grateful Dead, Dylan, Allman Brothers, The Doobies, Jackson Browne, The Beatles, Marvin Gaye and more.