- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
Wine & Caramel Pairing at Cooper Ridge Vineyard
November 26, 2021 @ 12:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Enjoy a wonderful wine tasting this holiday! For one day only, Cooper Ridge Vineyard is having a special selection of our wines paired with the delicious homemade caramels from ‘White Picket Fence Caramel’. Try a Riesling with a Salted Espresso Caramel or maybe a Tempranillo with an Orange Cranberry Caramel (trust us, it’s amazing!). You never need a reason to pair wine with caramels this season.