- None in the top 10, but nine from Northwest get inside Wine Spectator’s top 60
- Bob Bertheau joins German icon Loosen at J. Christopher Wines
- Abeja Chardonnay edges DeLille’s Harrison Hill at Great Northwest Invitational
- Election Day arrives for office-seeking Airfield Estates Winery owner
- Bledsoe, McDaniels buy Hope Well Vineyard in Oregon’s Eola-Amity Hills
- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
- This event has passed.
Wine & Caramel Pairing at Cooper Ridge Vineyard
November 26 @ 12:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Enjoy a wonderful wine tasting this holiday! For one day only, Cooper Ridge Vineyard is having a special selection of our wines paired with the delicious homemade caramels from ‘White Picket Fence Caramel’. Try a Riesling with a Salted Espresso Caramel or maybe a Tempranillo with an Orange Cranberry Caramel (trust us, it’s amazing!). You never need a reason to pair wine with caramels this season.