- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- This event has passed.
Wine & Cheese: A Pairing Event at Natalie’s Estate Winery
June 20, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$40
Join us for an Award-winning local cheesemaker, Face Rock Creamery pairing experience with Natalie’s Estate wines. We will serve 6 delicious wines, each paired with selected cheeses. A perfect pairing is when the wine, the cheese, or both enhances the tasting experience of the other. We hope to share and teach you about this.
Our winemaker, Boyd Teegarden of Natalie’s Estate Winery will be pouring the wines & sharing stories and knowledge on pairing with food and particularly with these handmade cheeses. Face Rock Creamery will have their consultant, Laura Wieking explaining about the fine details about these cheeses and the process of making these national acclaimed handmade cheeses.
Bring a friend or come alone; it will be an afternoon you are sure to remember – friendly, casual and enjoyable! Natalie’s Estate chose to pair with this Creamery in particular as they artfully make their products similar to the way we craft our wines – naturally, local, nothing artificial and in an old-fashioned European way.
Where: Natalie’s Estate Winery
16825 NE Chehalem Dr., Newberg, OR 97132
When: Saturday, June 20, 2020
Time: 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Tasting Fee: $40 per person
Questions: Please call 503-807-5008