- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
Wine & Cheese: A Pairing Event at Natalie’s Estate Winery
May 16 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$40
Join us for an Award-winning local cheesemaker, Face Rock Creamery pairing experience with Natalie’s Estate wines. We will serve 6 delicious wines, each paired with selected cheeses during this fun seated tasting event. A perfect pairing is when the wine, the cheese, or both enhances the tasting experience of the other. We hope to share and teach you about this.
Our winemaker, Boyd Teegarden of Natalie’s Estate Winery will be pouring the wines & sharing stories and knowledge on pairing with food and particularly with these handmade cheeses. Face Rock Creamery will have their consultant, Laura Wieking explaining about the fine details about these cheeses and the process of making these national acclaimed handmade cheeses.
Bring a friend or come alone; it will be an afternoon you are sure to remember – friendly, casual and enjoyable! Natalie’s Estate chose to pair with this Creamery in particular as they artfully make their products similar to the way we craft our wines – naturally, local, nothing artificial and in an old-fashioned European way.
Groups are limited to 10 or less, so that we can maintain safe social distancing. We anticipate this will sell out, so get your tickets today: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/wine-cheese-a-pairing-event-tickets-137200200493
Where: Natalie’s Estate Winery
16825 NE Chehalem Dr., Newberg, OR 97132
When: May 16, 2021
Time: 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Tasting Fee: $40 per person
***This event may be rescheduled in COVID event restrictions remain in place***
Facebook Event Page https://www.facebook.com/events/687895575229077
Questions: Please call 503-807-5008
Winery website: https://nataliesestatewinery.com/