- Bledsoe, McDaniels buy Hope Well Vineyard in Oregon’s Eola-Amity Hills
- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
- Heat units in Northwest vineyards as much as 29% ahead of last year
- Washington Wine Industry Foundation awards 6 of its 7 scholarships to women
- Kiona, Barnard Griffin toast 40th Red Mountain harvest with fundraiser Cab
- Pandemic prompts Red Mountain wineries to postpone consumer weekend
- This event has passed.
Wine Country Pride Parade
June 26 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Plan Your Pride Watch Party!
Saturday, June 26th 4:00pm PST
Drag Queens, raffles, prizes, a Dragway mini car parade…. this is where it all happens. Virtually streamed wherever you’re celebrating Pride.
Speakers, performers, a catwalk, a marching band, definitely Remy’s jokes, virtual raffle and much more. Drag performances to give you life. Join Wine Country Pride email list for Virtual access!