- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
- This event has passed.
Wine Country Thanksgiving in the Willamette Valley
November 23, 2018 - November 25, 2018Varies by Winery
In its 36th year, Willamette Valley wineries will be opening their cellars and tasting rooms for special events during the Thanksgiving Weekend.
We invite you to come out for this unique Oregon tradition to celebrate friends, family and the completion of harvest. Come on out for Wine Country Thanksgiving Friday, Nov. 23 through Sunday, Nov. 25 and kick off the holiday season with more than 130 wineries offering special tastings, food pairings, live music, holiday discounts and more.
Each winery celebrates the festive weekend with its own flair and provides its own experience. (This is not a ticketed passport event.) Be sure to visit our wineries participating in the annual Willamette Cares Food Share and bring along your donation.