- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- VineLines Dispatch: Growing support for WSU wine research
- This event has passed.
Wine Country Thanksgiving in the Willamette Valley
November 23, 2018 - November 25, 2018Varies by Winery
In its 36th year, Willamette Valley wineries will be opening their cellars and tasting rooms for special events during the Thanksgiving Weekend.
We invite you to come out for this unique Oregon tradition to celebrate friends, family and the completion of harvest. Come on out for Wine Country Thanksgiving Friday, Nov. 23 through Sunday, Nov. 25 and kick off the holiday season with more than 130 wineries offering special tastings, food pairings, live music, holiday discounts and more.
Each winery celebrates the festive weekend with its own flair and provides its own experience. (This is not a ticketed passport event.) Be sure to visit our wineries participating in the annual Willamette Cares Food Share and bring along your donation.