- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Wine & Culinary Experience
November 21 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm$58 – $68
WINE AND CULINARY EXPERIENCE
November 21, 2020
12:00pm – 1:30pm
$58 per member (limit of 4 tickets)
$68 per person, general public
You are invited to be our guest at Domaine de Broglie on Saturday, November 21st for an exclusive Wine & Culinary Experience.
Enjoy multiple courses prepared by Chef Pascal of Allium Bistro, each paired with a selection of Domaine de Broglie wines. Be among the first to experience a preview of the 2018 Brut Rosé, 2018 Reserve Block B-Clone 114 Pinot Noir, and our 2018 Block G-Pommard Clone Pinot Noir.
Please contact Events@DomainedeBroglie.com or call 503-376-1616 to reserve your spot. Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate meal substitution requests. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to attend.