- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Wine & Culinary Experience
November 21, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm$58 – $68
WINE AND CULINARY EXPERIENCE
November 21, 2020
12:00pm – 1:30pm
$58 per member (limit of 4 tickets)
$68 per person, general public
You are invited to be our guest at Domaine de Broglie on Saturday, November 21st for an exclusive Wine & Culinary Experience.
Enjoy multiple courses prepared by Chef Pascal of Allium Bistro, each paired with a selection of Domaine de Broglie wines. Be among the first to experience a preview of the 2018 Brut Rosé, 2018 Reserve Block B-Clone 114 Pinot Noir, and our 2018 Block G-Pommard Clone Pinot Noir.
Please contact Events@DomainedeBroglie.com or call 503-376-1616 to reserve your spot. Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate meal substitution requests. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to attend.