- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- This event has passed.
Wine Down with Bells Up | Virtual Tasting & Conversation
May 30 @ 3:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Join Winemaker Dave and Money Honey Sara as we chat with some of our favorite wine people, near and far, on our new Facebook Live series, “Wine Down with Bells Up: Virtual Tasting + Community Conversation.”
More than just a virtual tasting where you sit and watch other people drink wine (boring), we’re taking the opportunity to drink wine AND introduce you to some of our favorite wine lovers on Saturdays at 3:00 p.m. pacific time (6:00 p.m. eastern time) for roughly a half hour or so. We’ve been blessed to have made some terrific friends in the industry, and we can’t wait to share their fabulosity with you!
Crack open a bottle (or two) and join us as we stream our conversation via the Bells Up Winery page on Facebook Live.