- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Wine & Scarf Marbling – 04/18/2020
April 18, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$60
Tickets include all materials, instruction and a glass of your favorite VV wine! Come join us for a fabulous fun day making your own one-of-a-kind water marbled silk scarf.
With a glass or two of wine in hand, you will be the creator! Choose your colors and we will walk you through how to apply the paint and achieve your perfect design.
No need to be an artist. Everyone can enjoy this truly mesmerizing unique experience.