- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Wine & Scarf Marbling – 04/18/2020
April 18 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$60
Tickets include all materials, instruction and a glass of your favorite VV wine! Come join us for a fabulous fun day making your own one-of-a-kind water marbled silk scarf.
With a glass or two of wine in hand, you will be the creator! Choose your colors and we will walk you through how to apply the paint and achieve your perfect design.
No need to be an artist. Everyone can enjoy this truly mesmerizing unique experience.