- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
Wine & Scarf Marbling – June 6th 2020
June 6, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$60
Come join us for a fabulous fun day making your own one-of-a-kind water marbled silk scarf.
Everyone can enjoy this truly mesmerizing unique experience.
This class takes place from 2:00 to 4:00 pm.
Tickets include a glass of your favorite VV wine!