- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- This event has passed.
Wine Sense class with Peter Cushman at Jacob Williams
September 15 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm$25
Jacob Williams will stage an unforgettable multi-sensory wine tasting event Sept. 15 with third-generation winemaker Peter Cushman, who will educate tasters on the subtle – and not so subtle – tastes, smells and feels of this time honored beverage.
Peter will also approach common “wine flaws,” helping tasters discern a good from bad wine. A full flight of our signature wines will be provided along with small food pairings.
The floor will be open to questions and casual conversation. The goal is to expand our knowledge in a fun, relaxed environment.