- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Wine Wednesday | Forgeron Cellars | The Cottage
October 14 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Wine Wednesday No. 10. Each week we’ll be featuring a local winery for tastings…$5 buys you 3 tastings! Retail bottles will be available; the tasting fee will be applied toward your purchase, or enjoy a bottle with dinner for a $15 corkage fee.
Reservations (https://resy.com/cities/bol/the-cottage-bothell) recommended but not required.
Forgeron is driven by what’s happening in the vineyards and they work to find the best sites for each of their wines; then, working in small-lots, Forgeron puts their skills to work with restraint, to respect the fruit’s identity through winemaking. Because great winemaking begins in the vineyard, Forgeron partners with the best, sustainable-focused growers and sites in the AVA’s of Eastern Washington’s vast Columbia Valley.
Known for complex, age-worthy wines that express Washington’s full potential, Forgeron is motivated by their next trip into the vineyards or finding the next, best location for a particular variety.
ABOUT THE COTTAGE
The Cottage is a full-service restaurant specializing in local, farm-to-table fare on a rotating, seasonal menu. Almost everything is made in-house, and we frequently know the farm from which the ingredients hail! Our full bar features a number of offerings from small, local purveyors including beer, wine, and craft cocktails. We pride ourselves on our customer service, and aim to create an experience unlike anywhere else.