- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
Wine Wednesday – Name that Song!
April 14 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Join us for Wine Wednesday, April 14th for Date Night!!
This week we will play a fun game of Name that Song. Your host Ember will sing parts of random songs while you try to guess the name of each.
Join us from 6 pm – 8 pm and test your musical prowess.
Michelle from The Wandering Vine will offer food that must be pre-ordered 24 hours prior with a link we will send to you the week of your reservation.
To attend these events, you agree to follow all OHA guidelines, and you agree not to hold Youngberg Hill, our staff, performers, or vendors liable should they be exposed to COVID-19 at the event. To secure your spot, we encourage you to make reservations in advance.
We will host the event inside our event center, so we are strictly limited to no more than 75 guests. To ensure attendance, we require a $10 registration fee which will apply towards your drink purchase.
– 6 person limit per party.
-Trivia night is 21 and over; please leave the children at home (including fur babies).
-Outside food is allowed.
-Please keep at least 6 feet apart.