- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Wine Wednesday | Warr-King Wines | The Cottage
August 19 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Wine Wednesday No. 2 at The Cottage! Each week we’ll be featuring a local winery for tastings…$5 buys you 3 tastings! Retail bottles will be available; the tasting fee will be applied toward your purchase, or enjoy a bottle with dinner for a $15 corkage fee.
On the 19th, we welcome Warr-King Wines. Founded in 2013 by Lisa Warr-King Packer to highlight the uniqueness of Washington wine – they embrace vintage variation, with each vintage a reflection of the vineyard, region and year.
Warr-King takes a minimalist approach to winemaking and believes in letting the wine be the wine it’s going to be. Washington State offers a unique and distinct terroir that allows many varietals to thrive in its varied soils, creating fruit that evinces a sense of place. This terroir creates bold, structured wines; fruit forward flavors and elegant finishes. Warr-King values their relationships with growers and honors their efforts by producing unique, delicious wines that represent their hard work.
Warr-King intends to stay small and stay focused, offering a limited production of carefully crafted, quality wines to be enjoyed on any occasion.
ABOUT THE COTTAGE
The Cottage is a full-service restaurant specializing in local, farm-to-table fare on a rotating, seasonal menu. Almost everything is made in-house, and we frequently know the farm from which the ingredients hail! Our full bar features a number of offerings from small, local purveyors including beer, wine, and craft cocktails. We pride ourselves on our customer service, and aim to create an experience unlike anywhere else.