- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
Winemaker Dinner featuring Yardy Eugene
February 19 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
We are partnering with Chef Isaiah Martinez of Yardy Eugene to bring our guests a meal they won’t soon forget. Our winemaker, Leo Gabica, and Chef Isaiah have been expertly pairing flavor packed courses with Sweet Cheeks wines.
February is also Black History Month, a time when we nationally recognize black stories and perspectives as well as appreciate the significant contributions to society, science, art, culture, music and food to name a few.
For safety, tickets are sold as tables. We expect the event to sell out quickly, contact our event team for availability – cheers!