- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- This event has passed.
Winemakers Loft presents Spring Celebration to benefit for Heartlinks Hospice
April 17 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Presented by The Winemakers Loft – Coyote Canyon Winery and Martinez & Martinez Wines – the Spring Celebration raises a glass in a big way to all things #ProsserWine country while giving back to Heartlinks Hospice and Palliative Care, an important and vital organization in the Lower Yakima Valley.
The Spring Celebration promises to be a FUN way to spend the day with special deals on wine, VIP wine club treatment for the day and both wineries donating 10% of their proceeds on Saturday, April 17.