- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Winemaker’s Table Club Thank You at Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards
August 5 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards wants to say “thank you” to our Winemaker’s Table (12-bottle) Wine Club Members by hosting them for a dinner on Aug. 5.
Winemaker’s Table Members will enjoy spending some time with each other, staff and, of course, Stephen and Gloria at this dinner.
Please RSVP by calling the winery at (541) 459-6060 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan on attending.