- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- This event has passed.
Winter Warm Up at Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards with Gloria’s Black Bean Soup
November 21, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$10.00
The Winter Warm Up at Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards with Gloria’s Black Bean Soup is Saturday, Nov. 21.
Nothing is better on a cool afternoon than a bowl of Gloria’s Black Bean Soup. Gloria brings the taste of Puerto Rico with her famous black bean soup with yucca. It is served with plantains chips and avocado. Priced at only $10 it will sell out fast.
This special opportunity runs noon to 5 p.m. — or until it sells out.
PLEASE – NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINKS.