- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Winter Warm Up at Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards with Gloria’s Black Bean Soup
November 21, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$10.00
The Winter Warm Up at Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards with Gloria’s Black Bean Soup is Saturday, Nov. 21.
Nothing is better on a cool afternoon than a bowl of Gloria’s Black Bean Soup. Gloria brings the taste of Puerto Rico with her famous black bean soup with yucca. It is served with plantains chips and avocado. Priced at only $10 it will sell out fast.
This special opportunity runs noon to 5 p.m. — or until it sells out.
PLEASE – NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINKS.