- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- This event has passed.
January 24 - January 26
An event every week that begins at 12:00 am on Sunday, Friday and Saturday, repeating until January 26, 2020
Nestled among the snow-caped hilltops and glacier fed waters of Lake Chelan, Winterfest is the perfect escape to a winter wonderland. Save the date for two back-to-back weekends (Jan. 17-19, 24-26, 2020) of wine and ale tasting, ice carving, snowga, beach bonfires, spectacular fireworks and more! The snow-inspired festivities offer fun for the entire family.