- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Women in Washington Wine Dinner at the Clore Center
August 22, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm$130
Help us to celebrate women of Washington wine country with the Women in Washington Wine Dinner at the Clore Center on Saturday, Aug. 22. Statement chefs Eric and Jennifer Dohrman pair 8 courses with wines specially selected by winemakers Kahryn Campbell of Anelare, Shae Frichette of Frichette Winery, Sarah Goedhart of Hedges Family Estate and Amy Johnson of Purple Star Winery & Muret-Gaston.
Expect a few surprises along the way. This year’s event will be at the Vineyard Pavilion at the Walter Clore Wine and Culinary Center, and it will be one for the books!