- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
- VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
Women in Washington Wine Dinner at the Clore Center
August 22 @ 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm$130
Help us to celebrate women of Washington wine country with the Women in Washington Wine Dinner at the Clore Center on Saturday, Aug. 22. Statement chefs Eric and Jennifer Dohrman pair 8 courses with wines specially selected by winemakers Kahryn Campbell of Anelare, Shae Frichette of Frichette Winery, Sarah Goedhart of Hedges Family Estate and Amy Johnson of Purple Star Winery & Muret-Gaston.
Expect a few surprises along the way. This year’s event will be at the Vineyard Pavilion at the Walter Clore Wine and Culinary Center, and it will be one for the books!