- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- This event has passed.
Women in Washington Wine Dinner at the Clore Center
August 22, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm$130
Help us to celebrate women of Washington wine country with the Women in Washington Wine Dinner at the Clore Center on Saturday, Aug. 22. Statement chefs Eric and Jennifer Dohrman pair 8 courses with wines specially selected by winemakers Kahryn Campbell of Anelare, Shae Frichette of Frichette Winery, Sarah Goedhart of Hedges Family Estate and Amy Johnson of Purple Star Winery & Muret-Gaston.
Expect a few surprises along the way. This year’s event will be at the Vineyard Pavilion at the Walter Clore Wine and Culinary Center, and it will be one for the books!