- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- This event has passed.
Women, Wisdom and Wine at Matthews Winery
May 29 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Join women of the community who want to connect with each other, grow personally and enjoy a night out for Women, Wisdom and Wine at Matthews Winery on May 29 in Woodinville.
Wine is available to purchase by the glass or bottle to be shared with a friend. Complimentary light refreshments are provided, and a guest speaker will explore an inspiring topic relating to women and their faith journey. Everyone is welcome. Come and make some new friends. No charge.