- Bledsoe, McDaniels buy Hope Well Vineyard in Oregon’s Eola-Amity Hills
- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
- Heat units in Northwest vineyards as much as 29% ahead of last year
- Washington Wine Industry Foundation awards 6 of its 7 scholarships to women
- Kiona, Barnard Griffin toast 40th Red Mountain harvest with fundraiser Cab
- Pandemic prompts Red Mountain wineries to postpone consumer weekend
- This event has passed.
Woodinville After Hours Wine Walks
September 23 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 4:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until October 7, 2021
Woodinville “After Hours” Wine Walks returns for four consecutive Thursday nights, starting Sept. 16, and each will be staged from 4-8 p.m. by Woodinville Wine Country.
Cost is $25 per week, and each of the four districts will represented during the course of the four weeks:
Sept. 16 – Hollywood District (check in at Milbrandt Vineyards)
Sept. 23 – Warehouse District (check in at Pondera Winery)
Sept. 30 – Artisan Hill District (check in at The PicNic Table Café, 18672 142nd Ave NE, Woodinville, WA 98072)
Oct. 7 – Downtown District (check in at Woodinville Wine Country headquarters, 13590 NE Village Square Drive, Suite 1030, Woodinville, WA 98072)
After wrapping up your work day, join your friends, relax and wander through Woodinville Wine Country to discover some of the exceptional local wineries. Price includes access to participating wineries and 12 tasting tickets with the ability to purchase additional tickets on-site at check-in.
BYO glass or purchase one for $5 at check-in.
Participating wineries for the Hollywood District: Village Wines (presenting LOVE THAT RED Winery), Heritage Restaurant (presenting Martedi Winery), 425 Cellars, Goose Ridge, Sky River Mead, Cascade Cliffs, Torii Mor Winery, Zerba Cellars, Otis Kenyon Wines, Milbrandt Vineyards, Dusted Valley Vintners
Participating wineries for Warehouse District: Ambassador Wines of WA, Bunnell Family Cellar, Long Cellars, Simpatico Cellars, Warr-King Wines, Pondera Winery, Quiddity Wines, Synne Cellars, Love That Red Winery, Wit Cellars, Sol Stone Winery, Elevation Cellars, Michael Florentino Cellars
Participating wineries for the Artisan Hill District: Pomum Cellars, DiStefano Winery, Damsel Cellars, Lobo Hills, Three of Cups Winery, Cedergreen Cellars, Aspenwood Cellars, Descendant Cellars and Auclair Winery
Participating wineries for the Downtown District: Rocky Pond Winery, Bayernmoor Cellars, TruthTeller Winery, Ancestry Cellars, Brian Carter Cellars, Adams Bench Winery, Alexandria Nicole Cellars