- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- This event has passed.
Working Women’s Wednesday at Waterbrook
An event every month that begins at 12:00 am on day Last of the month, repeating until October 30, 2019
Ladies! Come to Waterbrook on the last Wednesday in September and October and receive special perks on food and wine. Women receive free tastings all day and 15% off bottle purchases.
We’ll be open until 8 p.m., so come meet your girlfriends for summer wine spritzers after work. The Waterbrook kitchen will also provide special happy hour appetizers from 5-7 p.m.
Drop your business cards in our drawing for a chance to win a prize. We know you work hard and we want to support your efforts in all you do!