- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- This event has passed.
Working Women’s Wednesday at Waterbrook
September 25, 2019
An event every month that begins at 12:00 am on day Last of the month, repeating until October 30, 2019
Ladies! Come to Waterbrook on the last Wednesday in September and October and receive special perks on food and wine. Women receive free tastings all day and 15% off bottle purchases.
We’ll be open until 8 p.m., so come meet your girlfriends for summer wine spritzers after work. The Waterbrook kitchen will also provide special happy hour appetizers from 5-7 p.m.
Drop your business cards in our drawing for a chance to win a prize. We know you work hard and we want to support your efforts in all you do!