- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- This event has passed.
Yakima Mulled Wine Walk features AntoLin Cellars
December 21, 2019 @ 12:30 pm - 4:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 12:30 pm on Saturday, repeating until December 21, 2019
On Saturday, Dec. 14, downtown Yakima’s three tasting rooms — AntoLin Cellars, Gilbert Cellars and Kana Winery — plus specialty wine shop Stems will be serving up warm spiced wine along side a variety of gifts, perfect for the wine lover on your list.
- 12:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Tasting room open noon – 7 p.m.
Two Saturdays before Christmas, we invite you to finish up your holiday shopping in style in downtown Yakima.
Tasty art, wine, food and music – the action is at 14 N. Front Street.