- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
April 24 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 amdonation
Kristen Aubert, Yoga+Wine instructor and Coria employee, will be leading this class outdoors in our covered, heated patio. Registration is required and will open the week before each class.
Class Summary: We begin with a 60 minute, all levels, yoga class. Please bring your own yoga mat. Suggested donation of $5 per yogi.