- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Zoom Tasting with Rhys Pender MW
May 15 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Buy a Zoom Tasting Pack & join in to a live Zoom virtual tasting with Little Farm co-owner Rhys Pender MW
Tasting is May 15th, 5:30-6:30pm
Order wine by Sat May 2nd to get tasting pack on time for the tasting.
Limited spaces available.